What separates us from other Token sale?
As a public listed company, NAGA combines many key advantages for potential investors and token holders. The most important key advantages are listed below:
- A stock market listed German entity with millions of EUR in yearly revenues, billions of EUR in trading volume, and several hundred thousands of transactions per month.
- The NAGA stock has raised massive press attention and was even considered one of the top traded retail shares in Germany.
- NAGA`s current market cap exceeds 200m EUR with a share price of around 9-10 EUR (as of Oct. 17). This is an increase of over 400% in comparison to the issuing price.
- The roadmap is unlike other Token sales “out there" - The technology is there, our users are there, and millions of EUR in revenues are already there! The only mission is the growth of our crypto econo-my.
- A focussed and motivated team which has achieved many notable milestones together (amongst them one of Germany´s fastest recorded IPOs in the last 15 years).
- A management owned and growth-driven young FinTech company with a great team of more than 120 people.
- NAGA owns various EU-financial licenses, including an asset management license and is built on a top legal setup.
- With SwipeStox we have an existing product generating multi-million USDs in yearly revenues, driven by thousands of users, and featuring our own robo-advisor called CYBO.
- With Switex we have a virtual item exchange in alpha phase, in collaboration with some other leading players in the industry.
- With SwipeStox we have won awards at Finovate Europe (one of most important FinTech awards). We also won the Digital Top 50 award, the A to Z Award as best Social Trading Platform and the Red Herring Award.
- NAGA is backed by a "who's who" shareholder structure: the largest private investment conglomerate from China, the FOSUN Group, who is our main shareholder, and we are further supported and backed by widely known investors, institutions and advisors such as one of the oldest private banks in Europe, Hauck & Aufhäuser (founded in 1796).